After forty years of counseling, therapizing, educating and consulting with clients, friends and loved ones, I have realized that we, as individuals, do not meet our intentions and ultimate purposes in life. This causes a myriad of problems; addiction, depression, mood disorders, neurosis and general problems with well being.
In order to counter these issues with positive outcomes and affirmative actions, I have begun coaching on a weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis at a minimum cost to those who are committed to their own successes and aspirations.
This involves individual sessions based on your immediate needs and will focus on the following:
- Immediate condition of your life and how you have manifest what you want and don’t want – do you know the difference?
- Learning how your hourly and daily actions fit into your overall goals – this includes your connection to family, education, marriage, partnership, career, health, volunteer work and friendships
- Develop contiguous daily, weekly and monthly goals that show your true intention – what behaviors do you put in place to portray your true intentions
- Journal your dreams, activating the unconscious to get in touch with your spiritual guidance coming from within. (It is very important to know that your unconscious which is 80% of you, is supporting you)
- Work with a form of your own divination and intuition whether you are Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, Moslem or Jewish
- Your intentions and how are you living them out? (behaviors that put all of this in place)
- Your inspirations and how you are being inspired to be the best that you can be? How do you take care of your ‘soul’ when it sends you messages?
- Your daily routines helping or preventing you from having all that you want in life?
- Weekly accounting of daily activities that support all of the above.
- Your physical and emotional disciplines in terms of giving you what you need. Enabling you to do what you want? Honoring your sacred space?
If you want to make a commitment to this process please call or write for an initial consultation: email@example.com or phone: 210-393-5349.